Experience a relaxing and exciting holiday on our farm. Far away from noise and traffic, our farm is the ideal place to spend and enjoy the best time of the year, your well-deserved holiday. In the heart of nature you can forget all the stress of your daily life and dangle your soul. Here you will have time and quiet to gain new energy.
You can explore and discover all of the farm’s nooks during a guided tour of the farm. At the farm there are cows, calves, chickens, ducks, cats and a very child-loving dog – our Lilly. If you like, you can also help us with his work in the stable as well as on the field. So you will experience farm life very closely. You can also help feeding the animals. They love to be petted and stroked.
The Maurerhof is located 5 km away from the center of Maranza and only 3,5 km from the ski lifts. So in a few minutes by car you can reach the cable cars and lifts for your hike or your skiing day. Our farm is a good starting point for hiking tours and allows you to leave your car behind.
You will find all the amenities required to make your stay comfortable:
- A lawn for sunbathing and relaxing
- A playground with a lot of plays
- A lounge with games and books and a play corner
- A vegetable and herb garden, so you can everyday get fresh herbs and vegetables
- Bread roll service (upon request)
- A (covered) parking space for your car
- A depot for your hiking equipment, skis, sledge, bicycles...
- A ski deposit room with ski boot dryer
- A washing machine, a clothes horse and a iron
- Barbecue facility (upon request)
We also considered the little ones. Upon request we will be pleased to provide you with baby cot, high chair, sterilizer and changing pad.
Would you like to travel without car? Please mention this within your request. We will be happy to pick you up from the train station and take you back there again.
It is also possible to arrange a shuttle service from our farm to Maranza. From there you can start your hiking tours.
The associated costs will be calculated separately.
You will receive your free Almencard Plus at your arrival and it is valid for your whole stay between 01th may and 30th november 2017.
Almencard Plus Highlights:
- Free admission to over 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol
- Free use of regional public transport across South Tyrol from May till November
- Unlimited use of the mountain aerial lifts in the vacation region of Gitschberg-Jochtal from mid-May till mid-October
- Bus ride from Rio di Pusteria to Alpe di Rodengo-Luson from early-May till late-October
- Free participation in the weekly program from mid May till mid October
Home grown products
Of course you can enjoy the products from our farm. Fresh chicken eggs are available daily, with some luck also ducks eggs.
We also offer herbs and fresh salad, and depending on weather and season other fresh vegetables from our garden. The tasty fruits from our fruit trees are particularly alluring. From our vegetables, fruits and herbs we prepare fruit spreads, juices and herbal salts.